...en del av et kreativ arbeidstudio og en nydelig liten butikk som heter STUDIO KAMPEN, Sonsgt.7, 0654 Oslo, Tlf. 97 72 46 59 Åpningstider: tor & fre 11-18 lør 11-17 søn 12-16

fredag 20. februar 2009

Stubborn kids and kids with fever

If I meet somebody I have not seen in a very long time I sometime find myself saying: "If I knew how much fun it is I would have started much sooner" - referring to the two kids my love and I produced together.
Couple of days ago, early morning I was sitting in bed with my two year old on the lap, he just vomit all his morning milk and was loudly claiming he did not want those pants, but the ones with cars on. The six year old was curled up behind my back coughing and running a pretty high fever. My love was on his knees on the floor cleaning up the milk. Thinking about it for a moment I declared: It is so much fun having kids! I got no answer from the man on the floor.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar