...en del av et kreativ arbeidstudio og en nydelig liten butikk som heter STUDIO KAMPEN, Sonsgt.7, 0654 Oslo, Tlf. 97 72 46 59 Åpningstider: tor & fre 11-18 lør 11-17 søn 12-16

tirsdag 21. april 2009

Back in the neighborhood


Back from this year big vacation trip. New York was great. I was reminded about all the things i forgot that I missed...sigh... Food was good, playgrounds clean and fun and the grocery stories was like being in heaven compared to boring Norwegian stores. And not to meantion art, people, noodle shops and cafe's. Even the subwayride downtown was okay, and the people less irretating... Or maybe it was just me? Did it really take me 4 1/2 years out of Manhattan to lower my shoulders and not start to scream: Bitch and Fuck off to every idiot crossing a bit to close to my kids comfort zone. Anyway New York was great and the friends still felt like family....

- and then we went off to San Diego and the real family.
California...mmmm. I forgot how wonderful California can be. The smell, light, the sound of waves and plam trees. The food, the fresh fish tacos, the huge smoothies, the sweet fruit, the salsa. And the entartainment parks. Sea World, San Diego Zoo, Disneyland, Six flags, Legoland....




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar